Anyone Ever Tried This Case?

Is it me or do the feet look like high heels? :sleep:

:lol:

why yes, they do! lol

i thought i responded to this thread already... i guess not... you really don't need watercooling for a venice core imo... decent air will let you oc loads and water won't give you any extra speed... 10 x 292 on my 3500+ venice with an XP-120, 3200+ winchester used to do 10 x 275 with an SLK-948u... all 3 single core opterons (san diego) did > 3GHz on air...

Edited by hardnrg

you really don't need watercooling for a venice core imo... decent air will let you oc loads and water won't give you any extra speed... 10 x 292 on my 3500+ venice with an XP-120, 3200+ winchester used to do 10 x 275 with an SLK-948u... all 3 single core opterons (san diego) did > 3GHz on air...

From Downnnntownnnn......he scores for 3...

*EDIT* That case is a Gimmick that's gone bad...

that is a big case...lol

dont think i need all that room...haha

but yes i do plan on overclocking, and have started a little bit.

Only upping the bus speed mhz to 244 with the ht at x4 gave me an oc from 2210mhz to 2684mhz along with the volts to the cpu at 1.70v

but it is unstable, windows will just freeze randomly and i will have to restart. Could someone give me a few pointers on how to keep this from happening.

I have heard of a trick...

TIP: In the bios press and hold Shift+F2 and then press ALT+F3 to unlock "hidden" features within the BIOS

which was originally posted at http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=43033

but when I try this, it does not work.

Also how do i find which version of the bios i am running?

sorry for the topic switch