Which One?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.....x=0&Go.y=0

I was told before that the DFI NF4 is a great board for gamming as well as overclocking, which is what i am looking for, i have a AMD Athlon 64 3500+

Should i get this board, and if so i would need a new video card, i have only AGP cards, which new video card should i get (ONLY ATI)

thanks for the help guys

<-----EDIT----->

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...82E16814102681R

thats the video card that fits the budget, and it is pci express x16

how do you guys like this one?

sorry abou the cards being out of category

first off, why would you buy an nvidia based mobo to support your ATI video card?

go with an A8R-MVP if you plan on running an X850 or lower in crossfire, or if you only plan to run one higher end card, or if you have a low budget. go A8R32-MVP if you plan to run higher end cards in crossfire. both boards are just as stable, and OC BETTER

i just have always used ATI and never had any complaints with, there fore never tried a Nvidia card, should i switch?

sorry what do you mean by crossfire?

<-----EDIT----->

which one will oc better? the A8R-MVP or the A8R32-MVP?

first off, why would you buy an nvidia based mobo to support your ATI video card?

Honestly, it doesn't matter. I know a lot of people that run nVidia based motherboards with ATi cards...

Nothing is wrong with it.

As far as that card. It's weak, but if that's your budget then go for it.

i just have always used ATI and never had any complaints with, there fore never tried a Nvidia card, should i switch?

blind loyalty... lol

i've never really favoured one manufacturer over the other for pure brand reasons... i think the reasons for buying should include, but not be limited to, image quality, 3D performance, I/O connectivity, price, overclockability, etc

obviously if you are looking for a htpc graphics card, then 3D performance won't count very much at all, and so on... but you should look to reviews, comparisons, user results, and not just "oh i want ATi because i've always had ATi, no reason to try anything else"

i have 2 nVidia cards, and 2 ATi cards... i like them all (even my stubborn R350 9800Pro :lol: at least it was helpful in figuring out how to do fine soldering for voltmods)

for one thing that's an AGP card.

second, it's much easier on other members of the site when you simply put in what you're liking to on the 2nd box of the add link process.

:withstupid: have fun jammingh that AGP card into the pci-e slot :lol:

i'd reccomend this x850xt pe

which blows that x1600pro you had earlier out of the water, or if you have the moolah an x1800gto which even outperforms that x850xt pe

Edited by The Unforgivin