Posting My Case

KaK37

my problem is that i want to upload my case, it was on this site but it dissapered so i went to upload it again but it keeps saying the file is to large...i used infranview to shrink all my pics to height :600 , width:450 and it still says the file is to large, even wen i try and upload just one pic it still comes up with the same message. Could u plz help i jus want to get my comp on this site for sum feedback

are you sure your pics conform to these specs

# You may upload 6 images

# All images MUST be in jpeg, jpg, or gif format

# Please keep the filesize of each image down to 200k or less

# Resolution of each image should be less than 700 pixels in width

my problem is that i want to upload my case, it was on this site but it dissapered so i went to upload it again but it keeps saying the file is to large...i used infranview to shrink all my pics to height :600 , width:450 and it still says the file is to large, even wen i try and upload just one pic it still comes up with the same message. Could u plz help i jus want to get my comp on this site for sum feedback

And from now on try to hit the right forum and dont double post

i have no idea where you got the idea that this thread belonged in the General TEAM forum but you were so far off course on that one i hope to god you never become a navigator you'll head for canada and end up in cuba with the way you pay attention