Photoshop Window Not Visible

Blue_cow

Ive got this strange problem that i cant figure out.

I'm using photoshop 7, and for a period of about 2 weeks, i was using it with a dual monitor setup. Whenever i used photoshop, i dragged the "blending options" window to the other monitor, and now, I cant get to the window, since I'm only using a single monitor now. The blending options window is inaccessible since its off screen.

Is there any way to set all of the photoshop settings to default without re-installing?

Ive got this strange problem that i cant figure out.

I'm using photoshop 7, and for a period of about 2 weeks, i was using it with a dual monitor setup. Whenever i used photoshop, i dragged the "blending options" window to the other monitor, and now, I cant get to the window, since I'm only using a single monitor now. The blending options window is inaccessible since its off screen.

Is there any way to set all of the photoshop settings to default without re-installing?

are you sure windows knows in the Display Settings that the secondary monitor is no more? I've experienced similar problems with other programs.

i'd probably just enable the second monitor output, fire up photoshop, switch the monitor lead to output2, drag the window over, switch the monitor lead back to output1, then drag the window completely back into the main monitor's display, then disable output2

might sound complicated, but would take less than a minute

i'd probably just enable the second monitor output, fire up photoshop, switch the monitor lead to output2, drag the window over, switch the monitor lead back to output1, then drag the window completely back into the main monitor's display, then disable output2

might sound complicated, but would take less than a minute

:withstupid:

That would work, but how would i turn on dual monitor mode with only one monitor? :blink:

edit: Ive done a bit more looking around, and apparently if you hold crlt, alt, and shift while photoshop boots up, its asks you if you want to delete your settings file or something. Tried it, it works. im happy ^_^ thanks guys