Big A$$ Ad!

TiKiGoD

Hmmm I dunno bout anyone else, but I'm not such a fan of these huge ads popping up right when I log on the site. THey're gigantic

Well they are here to stay for atleast 3 months, until the contract runs out. We have to pay the bills, and these are the only way. A lot of sites are going with these billboard banners and thats what advertisers want. They're better than popups though, right? :)

Honestly, I'd prefer one pop-up over that...

Also, I liked having the new forum stuff on the right side along with the download info... It made it easier to find, rather than having to scroll all the way down. Just my opinion, but if anyone else feels the same way, be sure to share... :P:D

Honestly, I'd prefer one pop-up over that...

Also, I liked having the new forum stuff on the right side along with the download info... It made it easier to find, rather than having to scroll all the way down. Just my opinion, but if anyone else feels the same way, be sure to share...  :P  :D

Sorry, the big "a$$" ads will be here until the contract runs out. We had to move the forum and download links to the left side to make room for the skyscraper banners.

If you email me your IP address, I can setup your account so you dont see the big ads, but instead you get popups on all pages.

hah thanks for the offer LP. It's okay... no worries... I understand how bill paying works. BTW, I'm attempting to learn PHP. Any way you could send me the PHP version of the index so I could see what it looks like?

hah thanks for the offer LP. It's okay... no worries... I understand how bill paying works. BTW, I'm attempting to learn PHP. Any way you could send me the PHP version of the index so I could see what it looks like?

"PHP version of index" ?

yeah i would like the pop up over the banner. cause at least then i can kill the pop up before it pops up. but with the banners i can't stop them

By not looking at our banners (unless its popups! I hate them! I kill them, myself lol) you put the site at risk of closing down. If you truely love a site, don't mess with the advertising. If you don't like the site.. I guess do what you please. You may think "What's it going to hurt if I just block them, I'm just one person, it won't matter" but it does matter. If there are 10,000 people that visit the site with a mind like that, it really hurts our advertisers and the site.