I Finally Bought An Lcd!

After many years of wanting a nice monitor, I've finally gone out and bought an LCD. I've been lookin' for a very long time now, and I was convinced that all I would need was a good ol' 19". However, after many trips to the local Circuit City, I was unsure as to which model would best suit my needs. Well I went there last week with every intention of getting the 19" Samsung they had on sale (931b). Much to my suprise, there was a new arrival sitting right next to my beloved Samsung! The LG L204WT just blew me away. It wasn't a whole lot more than the Samsung, but I just had to have it. So, I waited a couple days, and it ended up going on sale! Naturally I went and bought it right away. So, that's my story (sorry for typing so much). I am now the proud owner of a pixel-perfect 20.1" widescreen! Woo hoo!!!

After many years of wanting a nice monitor, I've finally gone out and bought an LCD. I've been lookin' for a very long time now, and I was convinced that all I would need was a good ol' 19". However, after many trips to the local Circuit City, I was unsure as to which model would best suit my needs. Well I went there last week with every intention of getting the 19" Samsung they had on sale (931b). Much to my suprise, there was a new arrival sitting right next to my beloved Samsung! The LG L204WT just blew me away. It wasn't a whole lot more than the Samsung, but I just had to have it. So, I waited a couple days, and it ended up going on sale! Naturally I went and bought it right away. So, that's my story (sorry for typing so much). I am now the proud owner of a pixel-perfect 20.1" widescreen! Woo hoo!!!

yup... i also have a 16:10 20.1" monitor... it rocks doesn't it :lol:

Congratulations we Have converted another.

I had an excuse to buy a LCD, My sister needed a low budget build so I "Donated" my CRT to her. Now she can deal with it. -evil- :P

I really enjoy my Widescreen during games of farcry, it truly enhanced my playing experience.

Congratulations we Have converted another.

I had an excuse to buy a LCD, My sister needed a low budget build so I "Donated" my CRT to her. Now she can deal with it. -evil- :P

I really enjoy my Widescreen during games of farcry, it truly enhanced my playing experience.

i now have some peripheral vision now :D pulls out MG in FEAR :lol:

Yea, we're just waiting on hardnrg to come to his senses :P

it'll be a while until there is an lcd that surpasses my mitsubishi diamond plus 230SB 22" crt in EVERY way... until that time comes, i'm crt for my gaming machine...

i'm considering a widescreen for a htpc (i don't have a tv, but my htpc has a dbv-tv tuner that receives PAL DV broadcasts (mpeg-2 @ near dvd bitrate))... it might be an lcd...

but yeah... my gaming/coding/design rig is stayin crt :)