Key Counter Program

Folding_Buddha

I don't think you can talk about hacking on OCC.

613585[/snapback]

Tracking a users movements and keystrokes are NOT hacking. Look how many companies offer only products to record this stuff in an office environment.

I have my own keylogger that I made, but I'm not giving that one away. Too much time spent to make it the way I want it, plus it only uploads to my server.

I used to use this one until I made my own. Its pretty good, it can be used it stealth mode (no icons, only way to find it is to press the "secret combo" or look at the running proccesses), in normal mode there is just a little icon in the task bar, which most users wont notice.

Tracking a users movements and keystrokes are NOT hacking.  Look how many companies offer only products to record this stuff in an office environment.

I have my own keylogger that I made, but I'm not giving that one away.  Too much time spent to make it the way I want it, plus it only uploads to my server.

I used to use this one until I made my own.  Its pretty good, it can be used it stealth mode (no icons, only way to find it is to press the "secret combo" or look at the running proccesses), in normal mode there is just a little icon in the task bar, which most users wont notice.

613602[/snapback]

thanks man that is perfect