Same Speed And Timings So Whats The Difference?

Ok tonight I want to order memory for my system I am looking at a 2 gig set. I am looking at G.Skill. It will be my first time dealing with G.Skill but am yet to hear anything bad about them...So I am looking on Newegg and I came across these 2 different sets of ram but they are the same except price (from my eyes).

Set 1: $199 G.Skill 2x1gb

Set 2: $245 G.Skill 2x1gb

So can anyone tell me any differences...is there any reason to pay $46 more for set 2??

Second set shows lower voltage, so They may be diff chips under the spreaders. I personally have the cheaper set (which were cheaper than that when i bought them...) And have no problems at all running at and above DDR 500 spec with 2.5-3-3-7 and 2.7V (i upped the voltage while running stock timings and never lowered it)

Guest Raven65

the more expensive one has the new pcb technology. I think it's called brainpower or something.

The HX will probably OC a little better. The G.Skill rep at Xtreme Systems has not been very forthcoming about which chips are being used for ZX and HX. I would guess they are both on BP PCB but I don't really know for sure. There are long OC threads at XS for G.Skill ZX. HX, and HZ 2x1 GB kits.

Well the biggest OC I am looking for will be for these to be able to run 500mhz so basically just stick with the cheaper ones then I guess...that would be 3.2 up to 4.0 Good enough for me!