Is This Ram Any Good?

I am looking to get some new ram for my opty setup, and was wondering your opinions on this ram. I couldnt find a good review on it, but the price is unbeatable. I was thinking about just picking up 2 for the heck of it..

i think my opty likes it :), but running 2 shouldnt effect the overclock. its only if you run more than 2 right?

610303[/snapback]

ya, if you run 4 sticks you 'll be set back from 1t to 2t

if you're thinking to get that ram to get faster ram speed than the gskill 4800 then you'll probably be disappointed... do you have the pc4800FF or the pc4800FR... the FF is some of the best tccd out there...

you might want to look into the memory settings if you having stability problems with the memory above 300mhz... like max async latency -> 9.0ns, and possibly changing the preamble and other timings...

if you're thinking to get that ram to get faster ram speed than the gskill 4800 then you'll probably be disappointed... do you have the pc4800FF or the pc4800FR... the FF is some of the best tccd out there...

you might want to look into the memory settings if you having stability problems with the memory above 300mhz... like max async latency -> 9.0ns, and possibly changing the preamble and other timings...

610311[/snapback]

its not the FF, its this one. Its the value stuff. I think ill give the pdp a try.