Headset For About 50 Bucks

airman

http://www.trittontechnologies.com/products/TRIUA501.htm

^ those were my last pair...i spent about $80 bucks on them probably 6 months ago. i absolutely loved them, except i only had one problem with 'em, i really am into noise canceling...i mean i couldn't turn 'em up 15% of the way without annoying my family in the same room. so yea, noise canceling is a MUST. and by this i mean the typical noise canceling ordeal, but just having them on i want it to "muffle" ambient noise (that's more important).

so probably around $50 bucks for me, my last pair was broken in the time between my older brother and his friend were on the computer, until i get back on it. i got yelled at for suggesting that he could have possibly accidentally broken them.

so yeah, suggest away =)

Edited by airman

http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/%20INTERSH..._NoiseCanceling

i have two pairs of these, i had some panasonics before but they distorted the music while noise canceling,

these are awesome, there sturdy, it only needs one AAA battery which is part of the headset (no bulky wires) it blocks out all the repeating noises, lol including my dryer and washer, i gave one to my dad on the plane... Not only do they cancel noise great but they don't distort your sounds either...There nothing but good things i can say about these. The thing is foldable and comes with a leather case. The cord is a decent legnth too

okay well forget the part about "sound canceling" for now.

the most important part is that when i put on my heaphones, if they're not even plugged in, just the headphones themselves need to make a quiet environment.

i'm just a fan of over-the-ear headphones.