Delete The Political Threads...

General912

Shale OCC get rid of the politcal Section?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Shale OCC get rid of the politcal Section?

• Aye. (get rid of them)
    • Neh. (let the pointless battle continue)

Frankly Im sick of the politcal threads turning into a giant E-Penis Contest..

Thus I have Started a poll...

We shale do it the democratic way...

Frankly the politcal threads go over the same thing everyday

Topic Started

Some talk

Flaming Begins

Flaming Grows out of Control

Topic is Closed

The topics are always the same. Frankly I dont think its nessicary to have a Political thread on a Technology site...

Its a pointless battle, Conservitives bash liberals liberals bash conservitives.......

All the arguing looks like the darn special olympics, makes everyone look retarted....

So I for one think that we need to move out of this area, If people havent noticed I only have been posting sarcastic remarks in there, trying to keep my opinions to myself... Tonight however I felt like a fight as I have seen so many of my fellow liberals get crushed by the hammer of OCC's diehard Conserie death squad...

Lets end the hate...

Keep these forums what they are ment to be for, help with technology and tech relatied things.

I dont ever visit them because of this...

But I've noticed that no matter how they start it all ends up being which religion is the best or conservative vs. liberal.

I dont care if they stay or if they go....they dont bother me and I dont bother with them.

Well... I just went back and looked through the thread about The Presidents speech....

I noticed the First and Second posts that attempted to take the thread off topic were YOURS general...

so maybe it would be best to allow the political posts, but just ban users that take them off topic....

thoughts?

I'd have to agree... I don't like them, and I'd vote for getting rid of the sub-forum altogether, but it's not gonna happen. Face it.

So instead, you can take the other choice, which is to not participate in threads that you don't like. You can't really complain about a problem in which you are a key contributer....

matter of fact, General... you made 8, yes EIGHT posts in a four page thread... and only one of them even remotely contributed to the thread... and it was only half of a post....

were you the only one to derail the latest politcal thread? Nope there were others...

were you the first and loudest voice with non-topic contributing posts? Yep

Glass houses my friend....

All the arguing looks like the darn special olympics, makes everyone look retarted.

So I for one think that we need to move out of this area, If people havent noticed I only have been posting sarcastic remarks in there, trying to keep my opinions to myself... Tonight however I felt like a fight as I have seen so many of my fellow liberals get crushed by the hammer of OCC's diehard Conserie death squad...

Lets end the hate...

Keep these forums what they are ment to be for, help with technology and tech relatied things.

600542[/snapback]

Lets see general, let's review part of the reason what you say is true.

I cant understand him... Its like he is speeking a foreign language.....

Oh Wait! I had it on the Spanish Channel :-/

600488[/snapback]

Changed the channel and still sounds like jibberish.... :-/

Oh wait its on FOX lets try CNN......

600490[/snapback]

Is there anyone on the planet that can translate Texanize for me?

This is America we Speek Americanize here! Not Texanize

Dany You got a Computer in your bathroom thats Fudgin Awesome!

All Hail Chancler LoArmistead Supream Dictator of the World and Knowen Universe.....

Hey Family guy has more education that Mr. Bush ever got into it :-/

People are going to be upset at me. But im tired of sitting in the conner while all the conservitives have fun..

First Amendment Rights Might I add.. Cant hold it against me! You can however edit my posts if you dont see them worthy :-/

Power To the People! Fight the Facist!! Oh wait im reliving a COD momment :-S

Ok so let's review, you hate the way the threads turn yet you had a HUGE part in the direction the previous thread took.

I'm not taking side here, but it seems stupid to me to complain about somthing that you also take part in...

Though it is a good poll and I look foward to seeing the outcome of the poll.

I actually like the Political sections. Quite a few of them are rather informative and help me form better opinions on current events. Though I do agree that if the children would stay out of them, they'd be a great place for healthy debate.

Hey, can I police the political threads? I'll keep the rabble out of them and would keep the place much more civil. Though I have to admit, without the morons, I wouldn't have anything to argue since everybody would be in agreement........