Bad Santa..

FergJob

Well, after my grandparents died, they left my dad everything in their will (long story). Well my dad after a few months they died, rented their house out. My dad knew a guy that had painted our house before that had no home, and who was living in his car. We decided to let him move in, in trade for him repairing the place... well we had very old stuff in the garage (grandparents things.. christmas ornaments) cause our shed was full, and so is our attic.. well his so called "sister" took all of the stuff to the flea market, and we dont have barley x-mas ornaments or our grand parnets stuff..

What does this classify as? Grand Theft? idk but my mom works with the police

Yep, we sure did.. my dad called me and told me that there is junk scatterd every where in the back yard.. i dont know if he said that he pulled the carpet up or not, but my parents came back home for a sec, when they get back there calling the police etcetc.. who knows, i might be on court tv!

Thats why 'you' just cant be nice to some people.

Once my brother asked me if he could use my car to take his girlfriend for lunch(toyoto corolla 03 NEW 4 months old at the time) So i put myself in his position, said take it!

he came back an hour later telling me my car was down the road under the mango tree (this happened in PR) I asked him what the hell is it doing there? he just walked away so I went to get my car. It was under the mango tree alright, TOTALED! I didnt claim or ask for anything, I thought to my self 'he will come back someday asking for something' About 2 months ago he came to my house (now im married with a 2 year old baby) and tell me hes going to be evicted from his apt. and he had no place to live. I told him, yes you do have a place to live, theres many shelters in the city. Now hes realy fcked :)

You guys think i did bad?