Dang!

kobalt

My master drive decided to say bye-bye this morning,everything was fine yesterday around 2,30-3 o'clock and this morning poof "disk boot error" check bios no master drive!! :huh: brought it down in the basement to check it on another system same thing no go! i cant even get it to post on the screen as a slave :( double dang!!! :angry2:

Guess it's time for a new one, it's not that bad, i have everything backed up and this old maxtor has been rolling for 4 years now :O almost unbeleivable for a maxtor :lol:

I'll have to surf OCC on a 233Mz for a while :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

And that's the exact thing i got but sadly not at this great price but i kinda liked the quiet liquid bearing and 60 months parts and labor G. :P

Sorry to reply so late but i did not like that much my 233, it was a great sleep therapy though <_<

Anyways, i'm back in business with 160Gb more to store :lol:

No prob. :P

I'm starting to think> the lenth of the warrenty :(

You remember these ink cartriges that peoples went to court with. I cant remember the company name, but they included a circuit stoping the ink from the cartridge 1 day after the warrenty ended, even if the cart. was half ful/empty, depending if you're pessimist :P

The way i see it, we better start buying seagate stuff, at least you're sure to have 5 years lol :lol:

Edited by kobalt