Custom Case Graphics And Airbrushing

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess what would be really sweet is for people who already have case art to start posting pics in here, and maybe I could help add to them. But thus far the only stuff I have painted or made graphics for are semis, vehicles, harleys, signs, ect.

Hi guys, I was sick of not having pics so here is something I just whipped together today, and slapped on the old lab computer. I admit, it doesnt look incredibly good on an old stale looking case. Its rather big as well.

Hi guys, I was sick of not having pics so here is something I just whipped together today, and slapped on the old lab computer. I admit, it doesnt look incredibly good on an old stale looking case. Its rather big as well.

Thats with a digital printer on vinyl. Very easy to do, considering its all done by the computer. Again, I could blend in a sweet scene or character or anything like that, considering Im pretty good with photoshop. I think this sort of thing would look sweet on a modded case, not just a normal one, especially if the rest of the case had a matching or similar color scheme. Cya guys