Lanparty 2003

statix6900

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He lives! Posey is alive!

Wow... thought you had droped off the face of the earth. Haven't seen you arround in a while.

Anyway... cool... will be nice to get outa k-town for the summer since it doesn't look like I'll be going to the beach this year.

LanParty here I come... Psy, bring the duct tape.

Wot about me?...Joo guys leavin me out ? :(

maaannnn nick u have crushed my soul with freaking goatse it was funney the first time but now i swear its eating my soul from u and freaking ryan g..........ahhhhhhh its sick...............and dude if ur gonna call her a . at least say lan party . that just sounds craped up. :P

Edited by statix6900

lol.........i nooo....lol ppl like me..lol i hate ur profile nick. lol but leave it there its funny at the same time

P.s. linuxprox why do you hate cs so much, i dont get why there are so many ppl that hate it.

Edited by statix6900

I mainly hate it because its a little too slow for me and I also hate having to wait on the respawn. Also, when I first started playing it awhile back there were tons of cheaters. I'm not sure if there still are or not, but it still sucked back then.

I'll come to the LAN party if u guys pay for my flight down there and if I get free Bawls...anytype!!! eh eh?? what do you say?

:D

Start a web site asking for donations for airfare to the OCC Lan Party like these other people do asking for donations to pay off loans and plastic surgery :)