Hello I'm New

blade55555

i'm not only here to advertize. but i also have a quistion. is therea certian forum for advertizing? and i will be active here. i got confused wiht the site because there are so many topics lol. will hope you can help me with my advertizing. and i'll stay on!

for my age of empires 3 website. i onnly got 37 members and i need more. we do classes for free and more i just need to know i fi can advertize somwhere. i will stay and post here 2 so odn't think i'm a one post fag. i dont' like people that do that.

for my age of empires 3 website.  i onnly got 37 members and i need more.  we do classes for free and more i just need to know i fi can advertize somwhere. i will stay and post here 2 so odn't think i'm a one post fag. i dont' like people that do that.

565162[/snapback]

Learn how to spell.

i'm not only here to advertize.  but i also have a quistion.  is therea certian forum for advertizing?  and i will be active here.  i got confused wiht the site because there are so many topics lol.  will hope you can help me with my advertizing.  and i'll stay on!

565156[/snapback]

Welcome to the Club. Take a moment to read our Forum Rules

Forum Rules:

17. No advertising, buying, selling, or trading anywhere with the exception of the OCC Marketplace. - Guidelines for buying/selling. - If you want to advertise for your company or business, please see the OverclockersClub Advertisement Area.