Girl Question

martymcfly

I am a freshman in HS. Yesterday, at lunch, this girl who is in marching band sat a t my table and we spoke for the lunch period. She is the main dancer/flag girl (a sophomore) and I play the bells (xylophone) in the school's marching band. We had a long marching band show from 5 to 11 in the afternoon and she sat next to me. We talked for hours and things progressed. We share a love for Star Wars, music, and |3375p33k. Eventually, we were ina position that she was lying on my lap and I had one hand in her hair and the other on her thigh. Then she mentioned the boyfriend. At this point, I was kinda getting mixed signals. Today we decided to meet at the end of last period to walk to the film society. When we met (after she had already disrupted my english class by whispering my name multiple times to get my attention while standing at the doorway). Anyway, we were walking to the lecture room where the film society was and we ran into her boyfriend. It turns out that he was the same guy who I was becoming friends with two days ago (a diggnation fan). She sat with me instead of sitting with him for the first half of this and then she went to him. Just a few hours ago, we had a band practice. I saw her and her BF walking together to it on the way and I asked my mom if we could pick them up. We did and I was hanging out with her the whole time. Then at the end, she began to say that she was annoyed with her BF and they were having problems. So I knolw what she is going for sorta. But what do I do now? Should I ask her out and then she will deal with her BF or should I just let it play out between them and then ask her out? I really like her, but I have never been in a relationship before.

What should I do?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this one time at band camp, i took a tuba..... uhh no yay for them *shivers*

as long as she doesnt have any crap on her backpack, be friends with her, be dont push to hard, but be a place to fall when they do break up, then you will catch her on the rebound...

must go find girlfriend

girls...good luck with that man, but honestly, the way i see it, if she is hangin out with you like that when she is with another man...do you really want her? whats gonna stop her from doin it with you?

and dont ask her out till she breaks up...unless you dont really wanna be frieds with this guy..

wait till they break up....i have tried it both ways, and the method of "asking the girl out before she breaks up wioth the "other guy"" doesnt work to well lol.

if you do it right, you will still be on good terms with the guy who you swiped the girl from LOL.

my school has a pretty strange social organization (to me at least).

For instance, freshman girls ask other freshman girls to have their guys. It is all just dating for the sake of ddating, and I want IN. But I do actually like this girl.

Don't be surprised if one day you're in her BFs shoes, watching her go for another guy.

I would back off as gently as possible and try to keep both as "just friends"

The way I would see this ending is you losing her BF as a friend because you "stole" her, and eventually her when she puts you in the #3 place.

well marty, I think the others are right. once a cheating no good..... (never mind you're not ready for that rant :) )... they'll do it again and again to everyguy the meet. I mean she just met you and this is how she treats you? I'd hate to see what happens after she figures out what us guys are REALLY for :( god help everyone when they get that way.

besides you're young, relationships at that age are a 1 in a million shot at lasting. sure my wife and i started dating when we were your age... but that doesn't mean we didn't have problems... god did we. we broke up and dated other people (another lesson for you to learn when you get there). don't worry about it though marty. just put your feet up and let things go at this point.