Need Help Making A Computer Im New

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where'd he go?! Maybe he was lying :P He also said this "He is going to play BF2" LOL, he acts like he needs to use all the $10 g's for that

559885[/snapback]

This isn't the first time a person only posted once and then we never see him again....

Just noticed how easy it is to build a rig for a uber amount of moolah

dude, if you cure cancer, i think i will offer my left hand as a sacrifice to you, i dont use it all that much anyways, and i need a good excuse to learn one handed dvorak, lol. but seriously, if i was you, and i had to spend 10k on computers, id build a really nice one for about 2 and build the folding farm of doom with the rest. you could seriously own with that kinda budget. but, then again, a 10k computer would still be pretty stinkin cool. my suggestion is to attach the computer to a fridge, that way you dont have to get up to get some food or drink. you could even attach robot arms to it so that it can open the fridge and get you a drink and even make you a sandwich when you are hungry. you can just sit back and be lazy. and be in awe of your computer of doom. and sustenance, and robotics. its what i would do,

:foldon: