What Are Good Temps?

alexna212226

i was just wonderin what are good tempatures for just a normal system that isn't being overclocked and idle...if this would help i have a amd 64 3000 2.0....9800pro....1 gig corsair....and 80gigs 7200rpm i have 1 80mm fan and a 90mm fan ful blast and just a 400w psu and heatsink is stock

• 3 weeks later...

Its funny how if any little thing is up with their boards or CPUs people will call the heck out of technical support and RMA parts. But let the mobo report idle temps below the ambient temperatures in the room and everyone is just like "hey I got a cool running CPU!" I guess AMD shipped your CPU with the magic heatsink with refrigerant inside of it.

Its funny how if any little thing is up with their boards or CPUs people will call the heck out of technical support and RMA parts. But let the mobo report idle temps below the ambient temperatures in the room and everyone is just like "hey I got a cool running CPU!" I guess AMD shipped your CPU with the magic heatsink with refrigerant inside of it.

568993[/snapback]

Or maybe not everyone's room temp is the same as yours, think before you type. my WC setup runs a nice 18C idle when i had a mild 1.5v carrying OC on my Winchester, that was ~1deg over the ambient at the case, so yeah I dont wanna hear about how dumb we are for thinking our temps can be below ambient, when most of us don't (of course there are a few that havent had that bubble burst yet)