Gmail?

Fanatic

Have you read this?

548119[/snapback]

No I hadn't. . . Hmm. There are some valid points on both sides. To each his own I guess. Ill still stay with my current email account though, Ive had hotmail for 6 years, and I dont think I want to go through the hassle of switching.

Thanks for supplying additional information. I think I can trust gmail, but I still wont switch unless. . . Ill have to see if hotamil has a forwording feature. . .

here it goes. https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount

548128[/snapback]

That only creates a google account. You still can't access gmail with a google account because it's in a testing stage still. You have to be invited to get gmail.

Now with that said, would someone be so kind as to give me a gmail invite?

I'll pm whoever, just let me know. Thanks.

No I hadn't. . . Hmm. There are some valid points on both sides. To each his own I guess. Ill still stay with my current email account though, Ive had hotmail for 6 years, and I dont think I want to go through the hassle of switching.

Thanks for supplying additional information. I think I can trust gmail, but I still wont switch unless. . . Ill have to see if hotamil has a forwording feature. . .

548134[/snapback]

I came from hotmail too. I think a lot of people did.

My beef with hotmail now is that the site runs SLOW these days. I can get in and read all my new mail in gmail in the time it'd take me to SEE my inbox in hotmail.

Also, the search (search, not sort) is great, and the labels and filtering is cool too. Plus the 10meg file attachments are great. I have used both for at least a year at a time, and I think gmail is better, without a doubt.

###EDIT

nap, PM me your email, I'll invite you