Big Help Needed

daniel

Well i dont know if this is hardware or a software problem but here is the prob...

Well sometimes when i turn on the computer and the Intel pentium screen appears and the HD starts working and the CD and DVD rom do the same... if you wait like 2 min it says plz insert a valid boot something (dont rmemeber the exact word) but also sometimes it goes into windows...

And sometimes immeately or sometime after the computer freezes mouse, keyboard and screen.. and the HD and DVD rom start like to "read" sometimes it stays like that other times i get the blue screen saying it may be a software or hardware problem.. i didnt get the exact message though.. if it appears again ill post the exact message... but i really need help.. i cant use the computer.. until it is fixed.. today im gonna try to go into safe mode to see if the same happens.. if it does im gonna format.....

I really neeed help to fix this...

thx,

daniel

ok im gonna try the IDE cable.. i got a spare one somewhere

EDIT

Thanks dude that was the problem.. thanks for the help i really appreaciate it.... thank u very much

Edited by daniel

Its your hard drive, has to do with bad wiring, somethings stopping your mobo from detecting the hard-drive same exact thing hapeened with my bros, try to reattach the wire with the hd or get a new IDE, and try that.

542262[/snapback]

Only been here a week and already he's blowing problems out of the water on the first shot :P

Nice work! :) I think you're going to fit in nicely around here :P