Woman Beat By Mob In Oakland

the problem i see is that not one person tried to help. not one single person.even the guy who owned the car thought his car was to important to let the mob smash it so he opend the door.he should of left the dorrs locked and went to a phone and called the pollice or got in and drove away. even iff u have to kill a few worth less people like that to save the inocent one then so be it. its sad very very sad that no one had the guts to help. and whats worse is most of the people doing the beating probably think thier cool and touph couse of it when in reality thier the weak ones for sucoming to that kind of violence.

Edited by RADEON

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the problem i see is that not one person tried to help. not one single person.even the guy who owned the car thought his car was to important to let the mob smash it so he opend the door.he should of left the dorrs locked and went to a phone and called the pollice or got in and drove away. even iff u have to kill a few worth less people like that to save the inocent one then so be it. its sad very very sad that no one had the guts to help. and whats worse is most of the people doing the beating probably think thier cool and touph couse of it when in reality thier the weak ones for sucoming to that kind of violence.

534294[/snapback]

What? Call the police? I thought they were all dumbasses who would probably just beat the woman and the whole mob up? :blink::rolleyes: So they are useful after all huh?

What? Call the police? I thought they were all dumbasses who would probably just beat the woman and the whole mob up?  :blink:  :rolleyes: So they are useful after all huh?

534297[/snapback]

what are u talking about?

1)i never said all police were dumbass's. i never even said that one was a dumbass.

2)i never said they were not usefull

but since u bring it up, yes that particular police officer would probably have just jioned in with the beating.

lol for cryin out loud dose any one really want to revisit that topic? but any who just for the record i do not think all police officers are pigs,dumbass's or other wise. just the one who tazed that lady.

He tazed her for not following his orders and for assaulting a police officer... I agree, that's WAAAY too much force. He should of asked her to calm down and taken her to a tea party where they would discuss it all and then throw money at the problem.

Idiot.