Anybody Want To Build Me A Site?

Fireonice

Well sence i no nothing about making web sites and i dont have the time to learn i was wondering if anybody from occ would build me a web site templet for free??? Doesnt have to be anything special or anything i just dont want it to be to boaring. And all i want is a templet sence i no how to do the rest... or to some degree :P

I would make you one, but I don't have the time. You could have one of my old ones I made a long time ago though if I can find them lol. I put them all on a disc and then lost the disc somewhere in a pile of computer crap lol.

Yeah it doesnt have to be from scratch or anything. It could even be something that you just never used for some reason. All im looking for is a decent templet even if its rly old or you used it on an old site.

I'm more than likly just going to use it for personal use like yours. Doesnt have to have all that animation stuff thou. But i dont want it to be boaring eather. And in the end anything is better than these free ones im finding online......

Guest Jeremy

Just download the trial of Dreamweaver and play around with it. It's really not that hard once you get the basics down.

It doesnt matter at all if its boaring, ect. All i want is a site for like personal use. Something that i could turn into almost anything in the near future. As u see my last site was uhh extreamly boaring..... But its simple and i like how its setup :) and umm sorta cough cough stolen.... All im looking for is example templets. I no how to do the rest like i said. And yes i have tried to make one from scrach it uhhh got wayyy to confusing fast...

last site.... www.geocities.com/winston_kelsey/home

I really like how clan / guild sites are set up sence i could use it for almost anything.

EDIT 2: sorta like this one but withall the fancy login stuff, and just fancy stuff in generall i just like how its setup and the color sceam (SP).

http://www.overdosed.net/

Edited by Fireonice