N00b's Programming Challenge #1

markiemrboo

Good job. :D

oh and reading back thorugh your challenge i realized I missed the max of 25 part :P

534130[/snapback]

lol. 25's the magic nuuuumber :) Must think of another n00bie challenge for this weekend...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and veggiemaster did gimme a java bit of code, but it was a little bare :P It worked a long the same lines as archerzz's but was a fixed amount of levels (10).

534044[/snapback]

lol yeah I didn't see that till after the fact, I did it later, but never bothered turning it in. Since I use java I can't really compile anything, so is it alright if I give it to you like I did as an application?

It's also funny that Archerzz's is similar to mine since we had a class together.

Edited by Vegiemaster

lol yeah I didn't see that till after the fact, I did it later, but never bothered turning it in.  Since I use java I can't really compile anything, so is it alright if I give it to you like I did as an application?

It's also funny that Archerzz's is similar to mine since we had a class together.

534316[/snapback]

lol yeah, i've done the whole java thing and have java stuffs installed anyways so it's ok really :P

lol yeah, i've done the whole java thing and have java stuffs installed anyways so it's ok really :P

534326[/snapback]

Another quick question for you. For prompts and such I use easyreader.java as a separate program that reads input. Can we use that or must we have an independent program? I know that this is over but just wondering for the next time.

Edited by Vegiemaster

Another quick question for you.  For prompts and such I use easyreader.java as a separate program that reads input.  Can we use that or must we have an independent program?  I know that this is over but just wondering for the next time.

534361[/snapback]

We had something like that at Uni. So, sure, why not :P