To Dump, Or Not To Dump

Guest Silenc3

Guest Silenc3

So, if you didnt feel like you need/want your GF anymore, and your $3000 i debt and lost your job, would you dump your GF of two years?

I dont really understand the situation, your debt and lack of income/ whats this got to do with your GF. How much are you spending on her? Your not living together are you?

If she likes you she wouldnt pressurise you in any way in this moment, financially or w/e. Though i must admit sometimes we just prolong things, live it and deal with it because its rutine and its best if it dosnt go further for no reason. How much do you like her exactly that your questioning your feelings for her.

Well i hope this isnt some self pitty way of alientating your self so you can be alone and 'deal' with your problems. Being single and 'free' is awesome at times. Really depends on your situation.

Edited by OvKillz

Well, with the way you state your question, it sounds to me like your relationship is a matter of convenience and not anything much deeper. So, I'm wondering why you two were together for 2 years in the first place...

So, if you didnt feel like you need/want your GF anymore, and your $3000 i debt and lost your job, would you dump your GF of two years?

529154[/snapback]

You should be ashamed of yourself, cheating on her with your sexy gaming machine!

J/K!!!

In all seriousness, you will probably regret it if you dumped her. Why don't you tell her about your situation, she will understand.. that is if she likes you and not your money. Don't just dump her for no reason. Explain yourself first. Love shouldn't be all about money anyways, and if she dumps you because you are broke, then you know she is playing you and not worthy of your time.

Guest Silenc3

Depp down I know it wont work between her and I, I know I love her. I know she loves me, but the longer I stay with her the harder it will be to leave her.

I'm not really sure whos sake I am doing this for.

Depp down I know it wont work between her and I, I know I love her. I know she loves me, but the longer I stay with her the harder it will be to leave her.

I'm not really sure whos sake I am doing this for.

529180[/snapback]

Why wont it work between her, where do your doubts lie? - and whats the relation between her and your debts?

529154[/snapback]

first of all why are you in debt? 2nd your gf loves you although your in debt.... 3rd No plz no! dumping is not the anser!!!!!