Pm After Contest Win

TiKiGoD

seeing as i just won/lost a contest, i have a reccomendation. i think it would be great if the person who one the cotnest could be PMed as i couldn't find the topic because no one has posted on it in a while... and i finally saw it in the announcements. not to mention, i wasn't emailed... oh yeah, this also goes along with my reccomendation that the OCC chat switches to a new network, because i haven't been able to get on webnet for a couple days... and when i get on, i get kicked off... keep saying hi to people in the chat... but... i guess no one ever pmed me back or something letting me know i won...

I won a contest once and gave my info and the dvd I won was

never sent to me... I thought I got an email back then so you should've

too...

I guess that's just the way it is....

That was not an offical OCC contest. Bass_Freak a reviewer put some things he had up for grabs. He left the site while the contest was still running, which is why you never got the prize.

I like it the way it is, As much as it sucked for you, it still was cool for someone else. The thead stayed in the new topics list, you just missed it or haven't been on.

If the winner got emailed or pm'ed via email, anybody who wanted to be permanently entered in a contest could get some posts, never come back and check thier email like they would on a daily basis. If it was like that you wouldn't have to be an active member to be entered in the contest, which would be lame. Sucks you lost it though.

maybe, cept i was posting the same day... so thanks

I Said missed OR werent on...so you missed it.

... not to mention, i wasn't emailed...

and I thought It was possible to get an email if your pm'd, but maybe thats a diff forum

No Hard feelings d00d, I just like it the way it is.