Short-term Agp Card?

Ok, so I have been looking around for a cheap agp card to keep me afloat until I switch over to pci express (couple months at least). I had been looking at 6600gt's and 6800's trying to keep it below $200 and I came across this and this. And the big question is; is there a difference between these two cards (yes I see that they have different cores but the prices are so eerily close to eachother....) and does anyone have a better idea for under $200? I realize that xfx isn't the best company but this card just has to last a few months.

X800GT is very near a 6800 in performance. Both are noticeably faster than a 9800pro.

agentorange, those cards you have linked to appear to be the same except for ram and bundle. I'm not sure whats different about the memory, but the markings on the chips are different.

imo, agentorange doesnt want a gpu thats outpeformed by a radeon 9000pro... and yeah my 9000pro outbeat my fx5500 on stock settings while my fx5500 was overclocked.

edit: i myself my be considering getting a nvidia card *gasp* but hopefully if i get a plain 6800 i can flash to gt if i get proper cooling, otherwise i would probably settle for a 6800gt or a x800pro.

Newegg had a Leadtek 6800GT 256Mb card that was refurbished for $210 tonight, lasted about 5 minutes, even at a limit of 2 per customer, they appeared, i added it to my wishlist for a purchase Friday, clicked back to the refurb section, clicked back to make sure it got added, and it as well as an XFX 6800GT for $225 were both out of stock.......friggin leeches! i just know some guy in california was sitting there with a script running to search refurbs listings, found these, bought them up, then will sell them for $300 each on ebay

i hope they get more in soon

Thanks for the input. I might wait and see about this x800gt (not that I lean towards ATI or anything... :D ) but these 6800's are looking awful nice at those prices and they're certainly not bad cards even stock. Totally off topic, I'm getting much further with my oc lately; price95 has been running for about five or six hours and I'm at 2.3 with more aggressive timings.

I would stick with the 9600pro you have....dont get me wrong i went from one to a 6800...but with your plans to upgrade not to far into the future again then it's prob a cheaper idea to keep the 9600pro