Wts Psp, 3games,acc Etc

FanATIc205

selling my playstation portable, 3 games needforspeed underground, tony hawk remix, gretzky hockey, pelican carrying case, neoprene blue pelican sleeve, pelican screen protector, and a external battery pack that can charge the internal battery twice. all the odds and ends that came with the psp spiderman2 head phones etc. it also has a best buy 2 year PSP. barely used maybe 5 hours if that looking for 250$ solid firmware version 1.5

Well if you could check it that would be good. I wouldnt buy it but just letting you know.

People will pay alot more for psps with v1.5 firmware than v1.51+ because 1.5 can run homebrew. You might want to include that in your sale information. You can check by going to.. Settings>Systemsettings>System information.

post what version it is.

Well if you could check it that would be good. I wouldnt buy it but just letting you know.

People will pay alot more for psps with v1.5 firmware than v1.51+ because 1.5 can run homebrew. You might want to include that in your sale information. You can check by going to.. Settings>Systemsettings>System information.

post what version it is.

518789[/snapback]

its version 1.5