Ccpxysvc.exe Accessing Internet

Newmoon

I have a problem that's starting to kinda **** me off. About three days ago I clicked on a site that literally dump a variety of spyware on my system, two days later after a dozen different spyware apps and countless hours of updating I've got rid of all I could find. I had to reinstall Norton Internet Security 2003 after I accidentally delete a file important to it (Short version of the story: had to manually delete a couple files, did a search for them, important file came up close to the file being deleted, clicked on it by accident.). Anyway, after updating norton I noticed that the computer in the taskbar tray was still glowing (I have dialup). I got curious as to why and rather then thinking it was spyware I checked to make sure windows update and liveupdate in internet security were still disabled. They were and so now I was worried, I scanned for spyware and viruses but nothing came up. I downloaded a program called Port Explorer to see what was using the connection and found out that it was ccpxysvc.exe. I've looked it up and found this:

http://www.processlibrary.com/directory/files/ccpxysvc/

What I would like to know is, Why is ccpxysvc.exe using my internet connection and how can I stop it? Its never done this before. I tryed to block its access but if I block it I also block everything else.

Thanks for the help.

No offense but norton is pretty bad, norton is just a system hog. I would just get a router and download AVG free anti virus.

Edited by Ste