Official Battlefield 2 (BF2) Discussion Thread

d3bruts1d

Anyone know if the kills in the game are weighted? I mean if you think about it, it's much easier to kill a private than someone who has been playing alot and is a Lance Corp. Just a thought?

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep... MOH:AA and BF2 combined cost me ...over $250!!!

They would run on my 9600xt... but not well...

so I HAD to get a new card... installed my 6800 a few days ago....

games play very nicely!

But boy they sure are expensive! :lol:;)

Just got an email from xfire, got me a free copy of BF2 on the way!! :D

I can't believe I acctually won something. Fortunately I got my 6800GT when HL2 came around so the BF2 demo ran fine. Can't wait.

:foldon:

I just did something very stupid, and I'd like to share it with everyone.

I had a friend ask if I knew anything about BF2, because he got it but couldn't get the game to run. I told him it was probably because of his video card, and sure enough after replacing his video card the game worked fine.

Well, I hadn't had the extra money to get BF2 until now. So I ordered the game (using a $15 coupon EA sent me for my B-Day! :P) and then downloaded the demo.... it was only after installing the demo, I realized my mistake.... my video card is only a GF4Ti4400. Not enough to run BF2 demo, much less the game.

So now I have a game coming to me, which I won't be playing. :/ Sometimes it pays to think about something before buying it. :lol:

Ok... feel free to point and laugh now.

512111[/snapback]

Hey D I have a spare 9600 Pro with 256MB if you think that would help ya :unsure:

Yeah after playing with the patch for the last what week? i think it's alot better than the first performance wise, but alot of ppl have been having install problems, i persoanlly had resintalled the game the day b4 on my main rig and it went smooth....but the LAN rig ran into problems...(had to reinstall on there)

I just did something very stupid, and I'd like to share it with everyone.

I had a friend ask if I knew anything about BF2, because he got it but couldn't get the game to run. I told him it was probably because of his video card, and sure enough after replacing his video card the game worked fine.

Well, I hadn't had the extra money to get BF2 until now. So I ordered the game (using a $15 coupon EA sent me for my B-Day! :P) and then downloaded the demo.... it was only after installing the demo, I realized my mistake.... my video card is only a GF4Ti4400. Not enough to run BF2 demo, much less the game.

So now I have a game coming to me, which I won't be playing. :/ Sometimes it pays to think about something before buying it. :lol:

Ok... feel free to point and laugh now.

512111[/snapback]

The game requires at lest a 5700 I have heard of it playing on 5600 but with those 2 cards can have it only on low grathics or it lags a lot on medium or high.

The game requires at lest a 5700 I have heard of it playing on 5600 but with those 2 cards can have it only on low grathics or it lags a lot on medium or high.

514268[/snapback]

Yes, I know the game requirements.