Bf:2/cz Problem! Video Card Changes

czGLoRy

I changed my Open GL/D3d stuff in my ATI RAdeon 9800 xt card options to "high performance" from "balanced" and now neither game will boot normally. Battlefield 2 closes before it boots (I also changed the video type in BF2 to hardware, dont know if that has anyhthing to do with it) and CZ Says "this mode is not supported, booting in software mode"

What can i do ?!

umm change your settigns back....reinstall drivers, havent looked but the games may have a out of game config utility (ok BF2 doesnt) ummm

Reinstall games, Use Windows system restore feature to rool back b4 the change. Then we can go from there.

umm change your settigns back....reinstall drivers, havent looked but the games may have a out of game config utility (ok BF2 doesnt) ummm

Reinstall games, Use Windows system restore feature to rool back b4 the change.  Then we can go from there.

501691[/snapback]

so far I have changed the settings back (I think so... Its the Open GL/D3D settings that seem to mess me up... What should they be at? How do I change them? when I change them my screen gets blurred and I cant see anything until I reboot, all i did was move the slider to better performance than better picture, one notch) I used windows restore, didnt help.

Ive had this problem before w/CZ but I dont remember how it was fixed.