Pure Hatred

Shaggy

In cs, I used to beable to go though and get like all headshots..

see one thing you have to realize with games like CS.. this game has been out for an uber amount of time.. which Is why no one likes it..

its a boring game now.. overplayed..

There are people out there who play the game 24/7

know the maps liek the back of there hands..

I used to be that way with quake..

They got there headphones on listing for ur footsteps and as you walk around the corner.. *Cap* brains on the wall..

When you go to a Lanwar.. watch some of the players..

watch how involved some people get..

I think there are alot less cheaters out there then you think.. I think alot of the people just get "to" in to a game.. you become almost invincable after a while..

I use cheats.. at lanpartys.. but what we do is differnt.. we set up a server with cheats "on" and we see who can cheat the best lol..

I know alot of you hate cheating.. but it makes the game very interesting when everyone is doing it..

its just a matter of.. who cheats better lol..

Yes these "cheaters" not hackers, are little teens that ruin a great game like CS. Although i dont play it that often, i sometimes get called a cheater in he_tennis or awp_map. I am nearly unstoppable in he_tennis unless they use guns and nade spawn us. But i have been to Several internet zones in NyC and there are little rich kids that come after school and play for 3 hours everyday.These are the cheaters that have nothing else to do but mess up this game.

Warcraft 3 is my game right now and when GTA: Vice City comes out on PC ( April 2003), that will be my game.

hackers dont download a cheating patch for a game

hackers are usually a good thing

crackers are a bad thing

when someone refers to a hacker and how pissed off they are they usually mean to say cracker

theres not much difference between the 2 unless you add the good and bad

context which not everyone uses....

Im about to go check out that tennis map... never played it...

I've got no games right now, was playin DOD and Battlefield1942

but got bored of them kinda quick since my cable goin to my room is

all screwed up or somethin cause the connection flickers and doesnt

on my comp downstairs which is on the same line... (fixed wireless...)

thought it was the connection but I think its only partially the connection...

so I dono... I need a good single player game like vice city... :bah:

Ok...here is my opinion......well lets talk from experience.....

I have a cheating program for counter-strike that will let me see through walls, can turn the walls withe so see better in some levels, can brighten the character sprites so you can see in pitch black, will not let flash bangs affect you, always have crosshair even with awp, speed cheat, and...um.......yeah i think that is it but it called wait let me find it.....hmmmm.......cant find it....its on one of my backups...but Oh it was called CnH...yeah...i could rock on anyone...well i played for one day with it....mind you my comp is 385mhz and i hae a pci radeon 7000(god be with me..LOL) i was lagging as it was....you are all snikering to yourseves arnt you...but anyway it took away from the beautiy of the game scince of whitewalls witch took way all textures and not only did it look like crap and run like crap it was BORING...yeah my ratio was 50:3 but wow it was.....well dumb......its like smacking a little kid you only get so much enjoyment...lol j/k.....hackers are skilled ppl that can basicly do anything on a comp...wereas cheaters ruin games......well unless your at a lan and you all are haveing a cheating compition....lol :bah:

:Vicious is gone: