• AMP
    • BAWLS
    • or just some cofee :)
    • NONE

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...sorry didn't mean to rant, had physics class last semester teah went on a tear about how nasty bottled water is. freaked me out aint drinkin it any more...

so what exactly does physics have to do with bottle water anyway? wouldn't that be more suited for a chemistry class? ;)

My Science teacher is slightly nuts he is into everything heck...first day of class he created an explosive device and blew out on ofthe ceiling tiles and then asked us to figure out howmany kinds of energy we had just watched. and actually there is a fair amount of physics involved in how the mercury gets here.

and it's isn't you who would mutate, it would be your decendants about 3 generations from now. So like your grandkids or great grand kids would be on the recieving end of the stuff you drink today. The reason the frogs and gators are so jacked is that they breed way faster than humans do. So there have been way more generations for the mutations to start appearing. The chance of mutation goes up by a factor of 10 with every generation with continued exposure. so your kids would be 10times more likely to mutate, theirkids would be about 100 times more likely to have mutation and their kids kids would be 1000 times more likely to have some sort of mutation. that is why this stuff scares me it isn't a matter of if a mutation occurs it's a matter of when one occurs.

IKKKK!

j5

out

ps. City water for me please may not taste good but it is safe and if the taste bothers me i just use a brita.

• 2 weeks later...