Offering 2 Refferals For 1 Refferal

Snypa

I'm trying to get a free camera thru Offercentric and the conga lines are pointless unless your part of the first few to get in (we all know that). So, I'm offering to do 2 refferals for you, if you do 1 refferal for me (me and my girlfriend have seperate credit cards and computers living at 2 different locations, so it will be legit). I can do 2 for the same place (like 2 for freedesktoppcs), and I can do all sites except the Cameras4free.com. I need 6 refferals, so, your refferal goes thru, Ill do my 2 refferals on you. just make sure you leave your refferals here so I can get to them asap.

Also I found a site that tells you how long the offers take to clear and how much each offer is. So lets make this work together B:)

Link for the Offers List

Cameras4free refferal

I'm thinking about doing this for the offer in my sig. Please keep the PVPs4free site open. I'm leaving in a few minutes and I'm going to be away all weekend, but I'll let you know for sure when I get back. THanks.

Sounds like a good offer. I'll sign up under you now, but I'll have to see what offers are available to do, because, as you can see from my sig, I've done a lot already, and my mom doesn't want me signing up for any more credit cards...lol. If I complete it, I'll let you know which site(s) I want you to do. Thanks.

i'll do it, i need some referrals haha. i'll go check out the offers, then if i do it, i'll PM you.

edit: eh, sry dude but i dont really like ne of the offers. all well. later