How High Can I Go

I have an xp1500 but i hate it and i want a new one so i dont care if i jack it up playing around. Does anyone know about how high they can be overclocked too. Ive had it at 1.55 and have trouble getting it any higher.

Athlon xp1500

swiftech mcx 462u

Soyo kt400 ultra

512 pc3200

geforce4 ti4600

80 gig, 40gig hd's

48x burner,16x dvd,52x rom

420 watt power supply

to do any of the above suggested you must first have the proc. unlocked

if it is nto unlocked all that you can do is change the fsb. This can cuase issues with pci card cuase when you change that it also changed the pci card divider values. The question i want to ask before you move further is what are your current temps. heat may be what is causing you from increasing it further

i have my processor unlocked and i can change the divider values with settings in my bios also my temps are like 41 with the vcore at 1.8 and the fsb at 150. My clock is at 10 i dont really see any need in changing it. I just want to reach 166 fsb. I cant figure out why i cant. My temps are good i have a swiftech mcx 462u and everything is stable. When i try to go further it wont restart and i have to clear my cmos and start over. Could it be my memory voltage or something.