3200+ At 2.4ghz

and good 1t timings of 2.5-3-3-6 at 220mhz....i really need some of that special OCZ ram for my mobo..i want to see what its like at 4 volts....(drools...)

2400mhz8ik.jpg

cpu/\

memory9ou.jpg

memory/\

don't be shy, pump up the juice :D

you can always run an even lower divider if your ram really is holding you back... try CL3 as well, doesn't seem to have much of an impact and could let you oc higher...

not sure how far you'll get with your vCore slightly under stock tho

don't be shy, pump up the juice :D

you can always run an even lower divider if your ram really is holding you back... try CL3 as well, doesn't seem to have much of an impact and could let you oc higher...

not sure how far you'll get with your vCore slightly under stock tho

470818[/snapback]

well im waiting till the backplate for my Zalman CN7000b comes in...its the all copper version..and im gonna pick up that ocz ram..its worth it ive decided..im gonna shoot for 2.8ghz on air...

well im waiting till the backplate for my Zalman CN7000b comes in...its the all copper version..and im gonna pick up that ocz ram..its worth it ive decided..im gonna shoot for 2.8ghz on air...

470874[/snapback]

then I hope that you have a nice chip, 2800 is not easy. I have done it, but is it only stable for a sandra cpu bench.

2.4 on low voltage is good. That usually means you've got OC headroom.

try CL3 as well, doesn't seem to have much of an impact and could let you oc higher...

470818[/snapback]

TRAS 10 does not seem to hurt A64 rigs, in fact some benchmarks have apparently found it helps performance! so loosening off to that might get you a touch further.

470981[/snapback]

I can agree with both of those statements. I have the best results with tRAS 5 or 10, and I was amazed when I saw no significant performance loss going from CAS 2.5 to CAS 3. I got the CPU up to 260x10 that way (pathetic Winchester memory controller).