Which Socket 939 Board

well, i did a search and it didn't help much. so i thought i would ask. i am thinking about upgrading to a socket 939 a64, and i was wondering what the best motherboard would be. i have heard good things about the msi k8n neo2 platinum, any advice?

#1 would be DFI LanParty SLI-DR or LanParty Ultra-D, and #2 would be K8N Neo2 Plat.

456543[/snapback]

The first two don't have AGP ports though?

So, #1 for PCI-E would be the DFI's but if you're looking for an AGP board then get the Neo2... unless you can solder, then I would actually recommend the epox 9nda3+ :rolleyes:

I'd second the epox if you can solder. Many ppl on the internet agree that the 9nda3+ is a better board then the neo2 plat *after* a droop and vdimm mod, and can get higher oc's with same chip and ram. Its a shame the board undervolts so much...it would rock if it came stock without the volt spikes/drops and higher vdimm in bios ;) Its agp too.

I'd second the epox if you can solder. Many ppl on the internet agree that the 9nda3+ is a better board then the neo2 plat *after* a droop and vdimm mod, and can get higher oc's with same chip and ram. Its a shame the board undervolts so much...it would rock if it came stock without the volt spikes/drops and higher vdimm in bios ;) Its agp too.

456557[/snapback]

*cough* and you get a free screwdriver!!!!!!!!!!*still coughing* :D