Tornado Sound Like Crap...literally

OK....i just got my tornado....it sound so loud......i didnt think it would be that bad. I think ill be buying a fan controller....oh...and i ordered 2 UV's......i broke one... :angry2: stupid things are so easy to break, i just soughta bent it to one side less than 2mm and the thing inside snap. I heard the sad sound of a snap.....and there foes a ccfl

good CFM usally = very loud I have 2 80 MM case fans that are loud as hell, but they like 33 CFM. So sound doesn't bother me, hrmmm I should add a harddrive cooler and another fan if im gonna overclock. thats next thing to spend money on.

:lol:

There is a reason it was called Tornado. :P Did you expect it to be a silent fan? Personally, I like the Tornado. Use to have 3 running, however the wife doesn't care for them. :P

You might want to consider SilentX fans instead.

:lol:

There is a reason it was called Tornado. :P Did you expect it to be a silent fan? Personally, I like the Tornado. Use to have 3 running, however the wife doesn't care for them. :P

You might want to consider SilentX fans instead.

438591[/snapback]

:withstupid: agreed. Noise is the price to pay if you want top of the line air cooling ;). I have one on a controller, but dont think i'd run more then one in a case (only cpu gets the honor of a tornado :) ).

You obviously werent paying attention when you bought the tornado, not to be rude or anything...but always read comments before you buy a product. I mean I cant count the number of times I have heard the tornado as being advertised as loud as a hair dryer. Just buy a fan controller for it and you will be fine. As for the cold cathlodes dont worry about it. I snap one the day I got it and didnt even see it power on and my second one snapped the other day.