Computer Fried... Had A Cookout Today

Guest Poopsicle Boy

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Poopsicle Boy

im not the brightest kid in the universe so homework isnt as easy as 2 hours for me...

im taking honors history and maintaning a B average tho!!!(b average in school in general not just in history)

Edited by Poopsicle Boy

well i understand that school is importanat and thats not what we are saying you just need to do some work and you cant tell me that there aint nothing you could do for you parents to get cash for a pc also as you said

im on the family pc but i cant use it often i really needa new pc
you cant use it often well the way you make it sound you barely have time to be on it now so then it wouldnt be such a bad thing to just use your familys pc when you can

Guest Poopsicle Boy

no my moms usually on it looking for a job or doing taxes or my sisters on it playing her stupid barbie game...

well you know what im done giveing you suggestions if it was really that big of deal you would find a better way to earn your money and not asking here i dont know if this was just a nether one of OCCgreatest "LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME" threads or your just trying to raise your post count but this is just not gana happen why should every one have to work for there money yet you want them to give you some of there hard earned money not much but it is still there hard earned money. [end=rant]

please if its not positive DONT POST IT

430346[/snapback]

my suggestion for you is take the PC to your mommy and daddy and say, it's broke, can you help me get it fixed, maybe take it to the Geek Squad at Best Buy or something, then they can talk mom and dad into spending a rediculous amount of money on a PC you will never have time to use

Guest Poopsicle Boy

i dont have much of a way to test them. ive tried the HD in my family pc. doesnt work, tried the whole system with the family pc's power supply that doesnt work, duno what more i can test... ?

there was a spark and then every thing just shut down

i spend almost all my time on my pc... sorry if i like something GEEZE. they said they cant afford to get a new one right now maybe next year or something.

gravy please dont post back in this thread anymore. thanks

Edited by Poopsicle Boy

teat each idivual part on the family comp, (memory) take the family mem out and put in urs. Do that for EACH part to find the burned out ones.

edit can we have the specs of the old comp

Edited by Muddy