Help With Mirc

ibelevnf8

Someone was asking me about a bot for mIRC. I was wanting to know how do i get one. And psywar, how do you get yours to reply for you?

Thanks

Justin

depending on what u want to do... goto eggdrop.org or something like that... the key word being eggdrop! You can also get a windrop (for windows) from the same place. the way psywar does his thing is by running certain scripts in the bot. you can script a bot to do almost anything...

I tried Eggdrop.org and it gave me

some weird error message.

I have internet explorer 6 w/ service pack 1 the very latest.

and here's the error message that i get:

Your web browser is positively ancient...You should consider updating

some time.

It was something like that. What's up with that?

uhh.. I dont know how you plan on using an eggdrop bot for mirc in windows.. because.. last time I checked.. like... 4 years or 5 years ago was the last time I used an eggdrop.. you had to use Linux or a Unix system..

How about bouncers (like psyBNC)? You need 24x7 running UNiX box. Install it there and connect to it using mIRC, then use command like "/query connect irc.server.com:6667" (look at readme). There is a lot of functions. Main idea is that server is still connected to IRC server when you're offline (and can log messages/reply on them for you).

bounce. network client... wow.. its been a long long time since I used one of them.. and I honestly cant remmeber what the heck I used it for besides going on to servers with the host address of [email protected]

making up cool... @* things.. and actually using them..