Fs: Antec 550watt Psu

henbenley

I'm selling my Antec 550watt PSU, its brand new, never used. I sleeved it with UV red sleeving. It comes with box and all manuals. I bought it for $110 off of newegg a little while ago. Heres the excact one that I'm selling.

Make an offer.

I can post pics later if anyone wants em.

SOLD

Edited by henbenley

if only it had more than 24amps on the +12v rail......or if it had dual rails......i need a new one bad.....

anyone have experience with this PSU? i have this system running pretty much maxed out because of the PSU, it isn't providing enough voltage......if i set my VCORE to 1.41v in the bios where you set it manually and go to the hardware monitoring part in the bios it is still at like 1.36v......can't get it over 1.36v

if anyone can convince me this will be okay i might just buy it, or i have various things for trade or partial trade.....

EDIT: I was just reading the reviews on Newegg for this itme and someone mentioned that it actually has 30amps on the +12v rail, not 24, is this true?......if so i want to make an offer

Although I am not interested in buying this, I would like to say thats a good sleeving job. Antec PSUs are particulary hard to sleeve due to their darn SATA plugs! They just dont come off unless you cut them off.

:)

I tried taking a pic of the rails and stuff, but it wasnt coming out quite right so heres what they say:

DC Output: +5V | +12V | +3.3V | -5V | -12V | +5V SB

Maximum : 40A | 30A | 32A | 0.5A | 1.0A | 2.0A

Minimum : 0A | 0.8A | 0A | 0A | 0A | 0A

I tried making it a table like it is on the PSU, hopefully you can understand it.

Oh and the only cords that I didnt sleeve were the SATA's and the funny looking motherboard one with 6 wires in it and the P4 motherboard square shaped thingy.

Yea, im not gonna get it cuz im broke but for those who are skeptical, i owned one in my last rig and i wish i still had it. i have an X-Connect now. my antec was much more stable. all well. i'll get a new one eventually. but yea, great PSU and hell, its presleeved :)