Cutting Out Mobo Panel

Somebody here did this a while back. Can't remember who it was, but he cut out a hole behind the CPU and added a fan. A forum search might turn up the post.

:withstupid:  Mesh tray sounds cool. Hey Kobalt since you got mesh on ure drive bays y not make ure case theme mesh. Just a thought.

414022[/snapback]

Loll :lol: i'm getting lots of ideas from here and this is a good one, not too much but the right amount would be kinda nice, and i have that case i dont know what to do with :P

Somebody here did this a while back.  Can't remember who it was, but he cut out a hole behind the CPU and added a fan.  A forum search might turn up the post.

414059[/snapback]

I did that, but I think some others did too. Didn't do anything for temps as exhaust or intake.

Here is what I did today to make my CPU and northbridge easily accessable on the new case:

I don't think I'll add any fans though, doesn't seem neccisarry.

417453[/snapback]

Nice, i might try that for when i get my DD setup....

ot: !!! that rad must be a foot tall lol.

Here is what I did today to make my CPU and northbridge easily accessable on the new case:

I don't think I'll add any fans though, doesn't seem neccisarry.

417453[/snapback]

where do you put all your drives?

i'm still torn, i dont know weather or not to mount the pump, and all in the case or outside.......

I have an external cdrw/dvd and the hard drives go in the 5 1/4. Its a hassle to work around, but I think it'll be worth it in the end. I want this case to be LAN-able, and having everything inside is well worth it in that regard.

Honestly, I don't know what to recommend. A quality rad attached to the top of the case might perform better, but I like the look of this, and its somewhat unique. :shrug: