Later Days

Kamikaze_Badger

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Incase you havn't noticed, I need to be told when I'm spamming. I'm unable to figure it out on my own, indirectly due to Aspergers.

oh yeah....right. it's not your fault that you spam. so you have a problem with your head, eh? just ask yourself...."Is it relevant IN ANY WAY to the thread?", and if the answer is no, then....DON'T SAY A WORD UNLESS YOU CAN COME UP WITH SOMETIHNG CONSTRUCTIVE TO SAY!! That's all there is to it man...so don't come with that bs "Oh I'm retarded and that's why I spam"

oh yeah....right. it's not your fault that you spam. so you have a problem with your head, eh? just ask yourself...."Is it relevant IN ANY WAY to the thread?", and if the answer is no, then....DON'T SAY A WORD UNLESS YOU CAN COME UP WITH SOMETIHNG CONSTRUCTIVE TO SAY!! That's all there is to it man...so don't come with that bs "Oh I'm retarded and that's why I spam"

My words out of your mouth. I'm guessing anyone here felt awkward around his age in life, but the only difference is it seems that he has used google to find a cop out to childish behavior. You act sometimes as if it's an excuse for something. If you want people to care and respect you in a normal way, try to act normal.

Regardless if you have aspergers or not I still see you using it as an excuse to grab attention or find ways to act out for attention... then once you are supposed to be held accountable for your actions the aspergers thing comes up to save the day, no blame for KB.

You act like the boy who cried wolf, it's played out. So long.

And let me remind you, that if you do come back, all the people that somehow still feel pity will realize what the rest of us have.