Later Days

Kamikaze_Badger

You guys do realize that hes just an attention whore right? You're giving him exactly what he wants by posting in this thread. Im not gonna throw you a pitty party kb. You can be an alright guy sometimes, but threads like this really show your immaturity. If you were really mature you would work through it and change your posting habits. But alas, this is not the case. Good luck in whatever you do.

Couldn't have said it better. I also don't like how he seems to try and blame it on other members, yes other members do thread hijack but you are also a major instigator in the topic of spamming/useless threads. Like Andrusk said, your not gonna get any sympothy from me.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys do realize that hes just an attention whore right?  You're giving him exactly what he wants by posting in this thread.  Im not gonna throw you a pitty party kb.  You can be an alright guy sometimes, but threads like this really show your immaturity.  If you were really mature you would work through it and change your posting habits.  But alas, this is not the case.  Good luck in whatever you do.

I agree

But I will still wish you luck wherever you go, just cut back on useless posts/topics and realize that almost no one feels bad for you.

KB managed to get 1393 posts since the end of June, crap(lol it edited my orgional word, never knew it did that) thats a lot. 8.1 posts per day.

Sorry to see you go KB, you have had quite a few interesting posts and a few usless ones - like aqlmost everyone else on OCC

but since you decided to leave- again, I wish you luck in the future

Wow Andrusk, how typically American of you to post that, even though I've specified several times I don't want attention. I should of specified that also in my first post, but I overestimated the intelligence of the American population. I thought it would at least be above 40.

Like I said, I overestimated both the maturity and intelligence of America.

Why are you bashing America? There are A LOT of americans here.

This is going to be a flame war! KB you had to know this would happen.

ah..the unconscious mind at its best. Love to see how quickly and quietly we can fool ourselves.

Alas, i feel this thread shall not die, nor do i believe that we shall never again read a post from our dear kb. let's not all get riled up, just wish him well and so be it.

SO BE IT.

There are alot of things you wouldn't expect to see from me.

Sorry about the post, I've been called an attention whore many times when I either asked about vinyl, asked how to get a job, etc.

And about the stuff in there: I base most things on personal experience, offline.

Now, as instag0 said,

SO BE IT.

grrrrr...here we go again.

JUST DEAL WITH IT!! C'mon man...if people can't stand what you do or the kind of person you are...that's their problem! If you want to do something about it and stop their bitching...maybe perhaps stop spamming or doing whatever you do to piss the people off? Look...this is what, the 2nd or 3rd times you've said you were going to leave? jesus...stop being so immature. i'm not saying that because you're young, because you're not acting your age. i know plenty of 14(15?) year olds who don't ###### and complain when something doesn't go their way.

grow up.