Building My First Help?

ok i want to build a second gaming machine so

ive got a Mach Speed V600DAP motherboard with a 3000+ amd processor, liquid cooling kit, case,psu, 5.1 live sound , geforce fx 5900xt oc, 512(for right now), 10000 rpm raptor WD 36 gig , cd-rw drive,

and a brand new copy of win xp pro edition/sp2 what else do i need to get before building it?

errrrr, a dvd-rw? you've got the main things... i assume you got a retail amd cpu with the heatsink/fan? how about case fans?

floppy drive's always handy for bios flashes imo.

keyboard/mouse/monitor - i guess you'll use your imagination on choosing those...

i have all that genral junk but i was reading on like sereil ata controller cards, do need that for this setup, ive got a monitor, keyboard, mouse, speakers, nic card on the mobo, the mobo comes with fan kit but im buying the liquid kit and m taking a floppy from my old pc that don't run anymore, is there anything like this ata controller card ive been hearing about or something im missing, also im putting the cd-rw in this new computer cause the pc im using right now has a dvd-rom and a dvd-rw in it which i might switch out later well have to see when it comes closer to puting it together