Small Sale

battery

ok guys...i'm looking to sell my comp...its served me well...but its time to move on...my 2500+ jsut recently died...i have a 2400+ but its multi is locked... so it doesn't really oc much...so i'm selling the computer...cause i hope to be going a64 by x-mas anyway...so i'll be living off my sisters comp for a month...anyway...here's the stuff...shipping is on you

ThermalTake Butterfly 480w PurePower - $55

DFI LanParty NFII Ultra B - $90 - SOLD

2x256 Corsair PC3200 with Vantec Heatspreaders - $60

Xoxide Blue UV Reactive Case - $60

ThermalRight SLK-900 - $30

i'll borrow my mom's digicam soon and grab pics if anyone would like to see the items...prices are negotiable but please be reasonable...all prices are listed in USD

Edited by BerZerK

I'm interested in the RAM, beforeI buy it, is it covered under warranty through you? (if anything happens, i can rely on you to send it out, and get it replaced, and yes I will send you the money for shipments)

How are the timings on those RAM sticks?

i've had the ram for awhile now...it doesn't have any warranty...i can only assure that it was working when i shipped it...i've sold several things on here before...so i guess my word is all i can really give... if for some reason the ram doesn't work though i will refund your purchace....

i made the psu cheaper...i didn't realize newegg had sucha good price on it...i bought it form the local computer store for 100( i got ripped but it happens when you need something and dont' have time to order it)

and i am selling the ram if silkster doesn't want to go higher then 65 bucks then its your darkscorpion