New Motherbaord

Hello All,

New on here so bear with me,

Im looking at upgrading my motherboard from a lex to either a gigabyte GA K8NSNXP nforce3 of Asus K8N-E nforce 3 could anyone recommed a good board as i do a lot of online games.

Many Thanks

Wez

Edited by wrx133

We need to know what processor, ram, psu, and cooling you have. Also, we need to know what you want to do with the motherboard. For overclocking, get the DFi ut 250gb board. Otherwise, you could get a pretty nice stable board for about $80. the Chaintech vnf-250 is only $72 on newegg i think and its got some great features and is very stable, even a good overclocker. Let us know more and we can help.

I have the same chip as you and I use the MSI Neo Platinum NF3 250 board. It is an awesome board. For the chip you have I would say it is a toss up between the DFI Ultra NF3 250 and the MSI Neo Platinum NF3 250. the MSI one is cheaper though if that matter's to ya.

you can get it for $119.99 with free shipping on Zipzoomfly.com the DFI Ultra NF3 250 is $134.99 with free shipping at Zipzoomfly.com

EDIT: They claim the DFI is supposed to OC better than teh MSI one, but I haven't seen anyone with that DFI board OC better than my MSI system yet.

well so far I haven't heard anything good about any of ASUS's s754 boards, and IMO when it comes to performance the two I mentioned are the best for s754. It just depends on if you wanna spend $134.99 or $119.99 when deciding between those two. You can get other s754 boards for less, but I don't suggest them.