115 Vs 230 Volts

I am building a new computer and my power supply came set to 230 Volts. I tried turning it on but all that turns on is a green led on the mobo. Now that i have switched it over to 115 volts that is still all that turns on. Did i fry my motherboard or am i missing a connection somewhere?

I think that 230 is for other countries because there wall plugs provided is 230. But I think the USA our plug power is 115 volts. If you live in the USA keep it at 115 but if another countrie 115. Not sure I will check. But I think you eather fryed your ps or motherboard.

Hey

I actually found out what was the problem...it didnt have to do with my powersupply....I actually had the CMOS jumpers set wrong....so that is why nothing turned on, when i set them correctly BOOM..it turned on and now it is ready to install the os which i will do later....Cause i have worked on it from 11-4 last night and from 12 -6 today....and about 9 of those hours i was trying to find out what was wrong with my mobo...it is amazing how a little piece of plastic will make all the worlds diffrence!!!