Looking For People To Design A Sig 4 Me

insane_bobo

I am looking for people to design a Sig for me. I have Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8 but I havent learned how to use it yet :( . If possible I want images used from the game Joint Operations Typhoon Rising which can be found at the novalogic.com website. I know that there is a 90 day wait before I can use a sig but if i can compile them now then I will be ready when the time comes that I can use it. I also want to include my system Specs on it . If you can help mail all designs to insane_bobo at yahoo.com

System specs :

ThemalTake Tsunami Dream Mid Tower

2Gb DDR@ PC2 4200

1x250 GB Hitachi HD

SoundBlaster Audigy 2 ZS Gamer

ASUS P5AD2 Premium Mobo

Ultra X-Connect 500 watt PSU

ThermalTake Jungle 512 Cpu Cooler

P4 550 (3.4ghz )

ATI Radeon X800xt pci xpress

SAMSUNG 213T ( 21 Inch LCD )

WinXP Service Pack 2

Please let me know if you can ...

Edited by insane_bobo

Thanks ClayMeow ^_^  You are always helpful...

insane_bobo at yahoo.com

you didn't edit the one above though. click on the edit key and do exactly what you did below.

EDIT:

Hey, I just finished creating a sig for you. I think it looks pretty cool. I left some specs out that don't really matter to other people that much when troubleshooting so it wouldn't look too cluttered, so if you want that stuff, you can just add it as text afterwards.

Let me know what you think and if there's anything you'd like to change. It utilizes too screenies from JO:TR, one from the official site, and one from gamespot, shrunk and cropped, and all that good stuff :):

Edited by ClayMeow