Connction Stopping?

sykocus

here's my problem. every now and then, (fairly regularly), while playing CS my connection will stop. the game freezes, the conntion probem warning comes up. when i exit i find i am no long able to check my mail surf the web, etc. the only weay to remidy the situation is to restart. when i go into the LAN settings under "dial-up and network connections" it still shows it as connected and the problem isn't solved if i disable the connection and renable it. the same is true when i go into my router configuaration.

i have a linksys router, win2k, and usually running at the same time are Norton AV and Personal Firewall and AIM. i'm done some pelimerary testing to see if it could be any of those programs and it doesn't seem to affect it.

yeai have the same problem. when i play cs then sometimes it kicks me outta the server and i cant get back in. then when i exit cs i cant go online or anything. I have to wait for like 3 minutes at least to get my connection back. I really think its a bug in cs that is causing the prob. Have to get to the cs forums for an answer.